Hey ladies! So I thought I’d start sharing my weekly/bi-weekly beauty pick ups with you all. If you follow me on Instagram (@TheHaiRazor), you know I LIVE in Target! LOL! So here’s what I picked up this week:
- e.l.f Studio Makeup Mist & Set – I heard this stuff is really good, as good as Urban Decay’s mist and set but it was $3!
- e.l.f Nail Polish Remover Pads – Just because, I needed some nail polish remover anyway and I thought this was cute.
- CoverGirl Queen All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation – I’ve heard awesome things about this foundation so I thought I’d try it. Look out for a review real soon!
- CoverGirl Queen Ebony Bronze bronzer – My client who’s a makeup artist told me this was great to use for a natural contour so I thought I’d try it.
- Clear Ultra Shea Shampoo and Conditioner – This stuff… review coming soon! 🙂
- e.l.f Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths – I needed some so I decided to pick these up.
- Travel Pouch – I needed some new travel bottles for my trip this weekend.
- Up & Up Super Blender – It was cheap and I really wanted to try one of these!
And that’s this weeks pick ups!