TheHaiRazor’s Tips To Promote Healthy Hair Growth
We all want it… healthy, shiny, sexy hair! But we fry, dye, and Lord knows what else and still expect healthy hair. Like everything else in life, what you put in is what you get out. Here are a few tips to achieve healthy hair growth:
- Healthy Diet: Yep that’s right! You have to eat right! It’s been proven that a healthy diet improves the your hair, skin and nails.
- Exercise: Yep, Yep that too! LOL! I know you don’t want to hear it but exercising helps too. Get up and get your blood flowing!
- Take your vitamins: A,B,C,D… they all help in some type of way!
- Trim, Trim!: Yes, trim those ends ladies! Split ends will continue to split up the hair shaft and cause breakage. Make sure and get a good trim every few months to avoid splitting.
- Lighten up on the heat: Try to only use heat in your hair 1-2 times a week, OR not at all. You may be wanting your hair to look right every day, but in the process you’re burning it out!
Those are just a few tips to help your start your year off right! Cheers to healthy hair in 2012!