Last night, I attended celebrity blogger, Talking With Tami’s blogger dinner. One of her special guest was the absolutely beautiful Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star, Mimi Faust. She spoke to us about her business, social media, the show, and of course beauty! Here are some of her beauty secrets:
- She uses DDF (Doctor’s Dermatologic Formula) skincare, facial wash and moisturizer.
- Crest White Strips! Mimi uses them all the time, especially before events.
- Mimi eats whatever she likes! She has a very healthy appetite.
- Mimi doesn’t workout but she says the long hours of working with her cleaning business helps keep her fit.
- She doesn’t have any favorite labels, she likes whatever looks good, whether cheap or expensive.
- Loves vintage shopping.
- Likes Victoria Beckham
- LOVES classic looks.
I must say, Mimi is even more beautiful in person! She was a sweet heart as well!
I’ve been a big fan of Chrissy Lampkin’s hair from the first episode of Love & Hip Hop. Short, long, curls, straight…. that girls hair was laid all the time! I got an even bigger hair crush when Chrissy debuted her short cut on the reunion show. Man, that cut right there is sooooo BOSS on her! I’m seriously growing the front of my hair out to steal her style! LOL
Is Chrissy one of your hair crushes? Tell me what you think!!!