Now that I’m back on the natural nail train I had to pick up some new nail products for my at home stash. I haven’t done my nails at home in so long that I didn’t even realize that there was no nail polish remover in site at my house! LOL! So of course I had to get that and more. Here’s what I picked up:
– His & Her Mr. Pumice Pumi Bar – Gotta keep them feet soft!
– Nail Buffer
– Seche Ultra V Top Coat – I’ve heard pretty good things about this top coat. We’ll see how I like it.
– Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Dryer
– Beauty Secrets Non Acetone Nail Polish Remover
– Beauty Secrets Cuticle Oil
– Just For You Natural Nail Kit- I picked this up because this little kit was cheaper than buying each thing in it individually.
It’s been a few weeks since I’ve been doing my own nails and I forgot how tedious it can be. I’ll go back to the nail salon eventually for manicures sometimes but right now I’m not letting anyone touch them until they build back up!