Every oil is not the same and every oil doesn’t do the hair or it’s style good! I get asked A LOT what are my favorite hair moisturizers. Well here are the 5 that I love the most!
1. KeraCare Silken Seal Blow Drying Complex – This is my go to moisturizer at the salon! It’s of course not too heavy and I can use it on all hair types.
2. Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops – This is the first oil moisturizer that I ever used in the salon. It smells amazing and last long!
3. BioSilk – Just about everyone knows this fave! You can’t go wrong with BioSilk!
4. Cocount oil – It’s all natural and sooooo good for your hair and skin!
5. CHI Silk Infusion – This stuff is amazing and also doubles as a heat protectant!
You can find these amazing products at Ulta, the beauty aisle at TJ Maxx or Marshall’s, or online!