I decided to have a little fun with this FOTD! The last time I wore lashes was senior prom and let me tell you… that was a long time ago! LOL! I have extremely curly lashes so it’s hard to try to match them up. Recently, I bought a bunch of lashes to try them out again. I also wanted to re-try the red lip thing, hence today’s FOTD.
I went a little NYX crazy on a recent shopping trip so I used most of their products to achieve this look. For my eyes I used:
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- e.l.f 144 Eyeshadow Palette
- NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Ardell Brush on Brow
- #47 Lashes
On my eyes are a mixture of the golds and neutrals in the e.l.f 144 piece palette.
I officially LOVE red lips now! I lined my lips with the pencil, then applied my lipstick. For more shine, I went over my lipstick with a gloss. For my lips I used:
- NYX Lip Pencil in Plush Red
- NYC Lipstick in Retro Red
- NYX Lip Gloss in True Red
- MAC Studio Fix in NW45
- Milani Mosaic Powder in Honey Kissed ( for blush)
I had a lot of fun with this look and my hubby (who hated red lipstick) was really feeling it too! Hope you ladies like!