Here’s a look that I did with my new 144 piece palette from e.l.f. I’ve been using it since I got it, however this was my first time experimenting with their purples and blues. I really like it too, e.l.f’s shadows has a lot of pigment in them. Check out what I used to achieve this “blue” look!
- Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Deep
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW45
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Eyebrow Cake
- NYX Eyeliner in Black Brown
- NYX Eyeliner in Brown
- Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black
- Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Deep Rose
- MAC Lipstick
- Smashbox Lipgloss in Lovely
Here are the shadows that I used to achieve the look. The lavender shadow was used in my inner eye and the grayish metallic shadow was used to create the “smokey” look. I mixed the blues to line underneath my eyes. Last I used the lightest ivory shadow (not pictured) to highlight my brow bone.