I get a lot of questions about my hair, A LOT! LOL! Of course that’s not a problem, however I thought I would do a full video on the most popular questions that I asked. In this post you will find the full video AND the questions with answers below!
Your Questions About My Hair, Answered!
- Do I have a relaxer? Yes, I have been relaxed since a teenager and always relax my short hair.
- Can I achieve your cut without a relaxer? It depends on your texture. A softer curl may be easier to mold into this look versus a tighter or more coarse curl pattern.
- What kind of relaxer do you use? I currently use Affirm Fiberguard Sensitive Scalp. I use this relaxer because it helps me keep my hair healthy while having a relaxer and color.
- What color do you use? Sparks Electric Blue
- Can you show us how you color your hair? No, I would highly suggest letting a professional color and do any other chemical services to your hair.
- What is your hair cut called? It’s a pixie cut.
- How long is your hair? My hair is about a 1/2 inch at the top and slightly shorter on the back and sides.
- Who cuts your hair? I do!
- How do you cut your own hair? I use shears all over. It’s been a trial and error process but I got it down now lol!
- Can you show us how your cut your hair? Nope! I do not want to be responsible for any botched at home hair cuts! Sorry!
- What shampoo and conditioner do you use? I use Affirms professional line at work but a great over the counter shampoo and conditioner is shea moisture.
- What styling products do you use? I use Jane Carter Nourish and Shine for moisture, Murrays Beeswax to sculpt my hair, and Essations Soft Hold spray to keep it in place. I also use Keracare’s Shine Spray for added shine during the week.
- What kind of foam do you use? I use Nutrias Foam Wrap Lotion
- How often do you shampoo your hair? I like my hair fresh so maybe 2-3 times a week. My hair is pretty short so it takes no time to dry.