This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Bloomingdale’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
Got any designers out there? Here’s your chance to design for a good cause and possibly win big! Bloomingdale’s and famed designer Rebecca Minkoff have partnered up to bring you the Tote-ally Green design contest. You can enter and design your own bag by heading on over to http://www.bloomingdales.com/design. On the site, you can use tools to digitally create a design or you can import an image from your own computer. Check out my design:
LOL I tried!
One winner will be chosen everyday, based on their favorite submissions, and will receive a $100 Gift Card. So there’s always a chance to win!
– Contest runs from April 7- April 25, 2010
– One winner will be chosen everyday, based on their favorite submissions, and will receive a $100 Gift Card
– Submissions will be whittled down to 50 favorites based on user votes
– Grand prize winner who will receive a $2,000 shopping spree and the winning design will be sold exclusively at bloomingdales.com.
– Entrant with the most votes can also win $1,000 shopping spree