Hey ladies! So I thought I’d start sharing my weekly/bi-weekly beauty pick ups with you all. If you follow me on Instagram (@TheHaiRazor), you know I LIVE in Target! LOL! So here’s what I picked up this week:
- e.l.f Studio Makeup Mist & Set – I heard this stuff is really good, as good as Urban Decay’s mist and set but it was $3!
- e.l.f Nail Polish Remover Pads - Just because, I needed some nail polish remover anyway and I thought this was cute.
- CoverGirl Queen All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation – I’ve heard awesome things about this foundation so I thought I’d try it. Look out for a review real soon!
- CoverGirl Queen Ebony Bronze bronzer – My client who’s a makeup artist told me this was great to use for a natural contour so I thought I’d try it.
- Clear Ultra Shea Shampoo and Conditioner – This stuff… review coming soon!
- e.l.f Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths – I needed some so I decided to pick these up.
- Travel Pouch – I needed some new travel bottles for my trip this weekend.
- Up & Up Super Blender – It was cheap and I really wanted to try one of these!
And that’s this weeks pick ups!
Singer and Social Media Correspondent (The Voice), Christina Milian recently debuted a bright magenta hair color on her Instagram. Christina said, “Time to have a little fun this summer.. Thanks @mahrokhsaberi for the fun hair-color-athon #magenta #feelingsexy #superbad“.
This new color looks great on Christina! Nothing like a fun change for the summer! Check out Christina’s super cute updo and backstage with her daughter and Usher after the jump Continue reading “Christina Milian’s New Summer Hair Color! [PICS]” »
Here’s a new hair tutorial! Hope you like!
Having short hair is fun but you gotta keep it up! In the 13 years of being a hairstylist, I’ve met so many women who cut their hair short and think, hey that’s it! Not quite… In order to maintain your cute short cut, it’s important that you “clean it up” in between. Meaning, don’t wait until your haircut has grown out to cut again. Most of my short hair clients cut their hair every 4-6 weeks. In between that time, every 2-3 weeks, I clean up the cut by tapering the sides, back, and around the ears to keep the shape of their hair cut. It may be a lot to some, but this simple maintenance cut keeps your hair looking sexy for another few weeks!
It was revealed a few months ago that VH1 would be releasing a biopic based on the group TLC later this year. Actress KeKe Palmer (Chilli), singer Drew Sidora (T-Boz), and rapper Lil Mama (Left Eye) were chosen to play the members of the famous group. Well after much anticipation ( I was a huge TLC fan, lol) here are the first pics if the girls as TLC! I think they really did a great job matching up the characters. I’m excited to see how the girls will do telling the story of this amazing group. The VH1 TLC biopic is set air November 2013.