A few months ago I mentioned that I would be contributing to The Cut Life’s YouTube channel. If you’re not familiar with them, they are one of the biggest short hair pages on Instagram. The Cut Life also has a blog and now a YouTube channel. Check out my first video, 1920s Soft Finger Waves Tutorial below!
Black Friday is cool and all, but there’s nothing like sitting in the comfort of your own home getting the same or even better deals a few days later. Check out these great cyber Monday beauty deals. Act fast, because some of these deals expire soon!
- Victoria Secret Beauty: 25% off gift sets.
- Make Up For Ever: Savings on kits and more.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills: 25% off ALL brow products!
- ghd: 25% off select hot tools products.
- Design Essentials: 40% off all orders with promo code BLKFRI2014
- Coastal Scents: Up to 55% store wide.
- Macy’s: Savings on cosmetics, fragrances and gift sets.
- Becca Cosmetics: 20% site wide with any $50 purchase with promo code FAMILY15
- Sigma Beauty: 20% site wide with promo code CYBER2015
- Smashbox Cosmetics: 25% off purchase of $50 or more with promo code HOLIDAY15
- Silky Wraps: Clearance sale, limited quantities so act fast!
- H&M: Up to 40% off selected items.
- BH Cosmetics: Biggest Cyber Monday Sale Ever! Up to 80% off!
- Nasty Gal: Up to 50% off sale.
Turning 30 will have you thinking about a lot of things and one of them is better time management! I like cooking but finding new recipes and going to the store to get the ingredients take up so much time that I sometimes don’t have. When I saw one of my IG friends sign up for Homechef I thought that Sylvester and I should try that too!
I know you’re thinking well what is Homechef? Well Homechef is a meal subscription service where you pick 3 meals for 2-4 people each week and they will send you all of the ingredients to cook it. I thought this was really cool because it’s a great opportunity for us to try new recipes each week. Homechef costs about $9.99 per serving which is about $60 a week for 3 meals for 2 people. So far the meals have been really good! I’ll share a few meals on the blog here and there for everyone to see soon.
Want to try out Homechef? Click HERE and we both can earn $30 worth of free food when you sign up! Enjoy!
A few months ago my husband and I decided to start vlogging weekly “moments” in our lives. It’s been so much fun and I just realized that I never shared it here on my own vlog!?! Any who, we are 13 episodes in and I thought I would introduce my blog readers to “The Abakahs”! Enjoy!