Black Friday is cool and all, but there’s nothing like sitting in the comfort of your own home getting the same or even better deals a few days later. Check out these great cyber Monday beauty deals. Act fast, because some of these deals expire soon!
- Victoria Secret Beauty: 25% off gift sets.
- Make Up For Ever: Savings on kits and more.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills: 25% off ALL brow products!
- ghd: 25% off select hot tools products.
- Design Essentials: 40% off all orders with promo code BLKFRI2014
- Coastal Scents: Up to 55% store wide.
- Macy’s: Savings on cosmetics, fragrances and gift sets.
- Becca Cosmetics: 20% site wide with any $50 purchase with promo code FAMILY15
- Sigma Beauty: 20% site wide with promo code CYBER2015
- Smashbox Cosmetics: 25% off purchase of $50 or more with promo code HOLIDAY15
- Silky Wraps: Clearance sale, limited quantities so act fast!
- H&M: Up to 40% off selected items.
Turning 30 will have you thinking about a lot of things and one of them is better time management! I like cooking but finding new recipes and going to the store to get the ingredients take up so much time that I sometimes don’t have. When I saw one of my IG friends sign up for Homechef I thought that Sylvester and I should try that too!
I know you’re thinking well what is Homechef? Well Homechef is a meal subscription service where you pick 3 meals for 2-4 people each week and they will send you all of the ingredients to cook it. I thought this was really cool because it’s a great opportunity for us to try new recipes each week. Homechef costs about $9.99 per serving which is about $60 a week for 3 meals for 2 people. So far the meals have been really good! I’ll share a few meals on the blog here and there for everyone to see soon.
Want to try out Homechef? Click HERE and we both can earn $30 worth of free food when you sign up! Enjoy!
A few months ago my husband and I decided to start vlogging weekly “moments” in our lives. It’s been so much fun and I just realized that I never shared it here on my own vlog!?! Any who, we are 13 episodes in and I thought I would introduce my blog readers to “The Abakahs”! Enjoy!
A few months ago I got a MAC gift card from one of my amazing clients. I’ve been meaning to use it BUTTTTT you can only use gift cards at official MAC stores, not counters. On Saturday I was finally in the area of one so I decided to have a little fun! I love MAC but I’m not their biggest fan when it comes to their makeup. I do use their foundation and I have a few lipsticks but thats it. The eyeshadows and other stuff just don’t impress me as much as lets say an Urban Decay palette in Sephora. Any who , I’ve been wanting to try a few lip products by them so I decided to stick with that. I love a dark vampy lip in the fall so I picked up the Nightmoth lip pencil and the Smoked purple lipstick. I also got the Chestnut lip liner because it’s a staple and EVERYONE’S been talking about if for years and I just never got it. I’m excited to do some cute makeup looks with these colors so be sure to check out my Instagram @TheHaiRazor and I may even do a look or two on my YouTube channel!